Tempestuous Waters by Raiyana

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Nenalassië = Joy in Water

Aireraumo = Sea storm (he was named for the storm that battered Alqualondë on the day of his birth)

Airendil = Lover of the Sea

Aldingië = Tree-top

 

Fanwork Information

Summary:

A textual ghost is a son of Olwë's - another is Thranduil's mother... and this is why the daughter of the former finds herself in a position to become the latter... eventually.

Or, the First Kinslaying as seen by a young Telerin maiden.

Major Characters: Celegorm, Curufin, Olwë, Original Female Character(s), Original Male Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama

Challenges: B2MeM 2019, Hidden Figures

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Mature Themes, Violence (Mild)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 2, 954
Posted on 20 March 2019 Updated on 20 March 2019

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Poor Nenya (even if she was lucky)! Somehow I'm afraid she won't find Elwë, or I assume he'd have had the whole story of the Kinslaying from her. I suppose I can hope she'll find Círdan, even if it might take her a long time to actually get home... my heart aches for her, and her family.

I plan to, yes... I have half a scene in which she finally gets there (not speaking the language and wandering the coastline until she's semi-adopted by some of Cirdan's people it takes her quite a while to get to the attention of higher-ups - let alone get into Doriath) Artanis is there and she blurts out something like "I was so worried you'd been killed in Alqualonde" and thus Thingol learns of the death of his kinsmen(among whom are at least 1 nephew and grandnephew, as evident...