Bard Rising

Series compiled by Rhapsody

| | |

In this series you will find all stories - be it short works and novel(la's) - connected to my Maglor novel series Bard Rising (work title, I probably will come up with something better).

Series Information

Summary:

In this series you will find all stories - be it short works and novel(la's) - connected to my Maglor novel series Bard Rising (work title, I probably will come up with something better).

Major Characters: Original Character(s), Amras, Amrod, Fëanor, Maglor, Mahtan, Nerdanel

Major Relationships:

Genre: Drama

Challenges:


Fanworks in "Bard Rising"

This is a Writing fanwork

A Mother's Wish by Rhapsody

Warnings: No warnings apply

Nerdanel cannot longer withstand a lament.

This is a Writing fanwork

The Burden of Truth by Rhapsody

Warnings: Mature Themes

As she faces the concequences of her sons and husband's actions daily, Nerdanel must make a decision how to face tomorrow.

~ MEFA 2009: First Place in Genres: Drama: House of Finwë

 

This is a Writing fanwork

The Last Words by Rhapsody

Warnings: Mature Themes

Nerdanel finally meets her nemesis: the one who caused the rift in her marriage to Fëanor. What did she had to say to them?

*added: The Silmarillion Writers Guild Back to Middle-earth 2008 narrative*

~ MEFA 2008 First Place in Genres: Drama: Featuring the Noldor - Thank you Robinka for nominating it! ~

 

This is a Writing fanwork

The Prince of Hearts by Rhapsody

Warnings: No warnings apply

One day Elrond decides to acknowlegde a request that changed his life and that of others forever.

This is a Writing fanwork

Bard Rising by Rhapsody

Warnings: Character Death, Mature Themes

It is said that Maglor composed the Noldolantë before he was lost, but none was said about his personal accounts. The warrior bard wants to take you on a journey, a story that will tell you the tale on how a musician became a relentless kinslayer and warrior.