Second Childhood by HannaGoldworthy

| | |

Fanwork Notes

This uses Rebirth and Reembodiment, 13 going on 30, and a Crack Pairing (spoiler warnings for Steel Rose, if I ever get that far).  Mostly it's about Feanor and Maedhros trying to handle the role switch of the century.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Because Feanor could not make anything easy on anyone, and that included his own second life.

Major Characters: Fëanor, Maedhros

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Family, General, Humor, Hurt/Comfort

Challenges: Crackuary

Rating: General

Warnings: Character Death

Chapters: 6 Word Count: 11, 105
Posted on 11 March 2020 Updated on 15 March 2020

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

Some worldbuilding here, to set the stage for the next chapter.  A little hint of Elves in Space in the background, nothing that will fill a bingo card.  And despite the allusions to A Hunt in Nan Elmoth, this story is not nearly in the same universe.

Warning: feels.  No, seriously, feels.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Most dwarves have the option; unrepentant criminals don't get that option.  Some dwarves choose to stay in the Forges even when they have bodies; that extends their lives to the point of practical immortality.  Venturing outside the Forge without a body is technically possible, but forbidden with few exceptions after the incident where Mim haunted Finrod's bathroom for an entire winter.