Sleeping Amber through Darkened Doorways

Series compiled by Urloth

| | |

The AU I am writing, primarily surrounding Celegorm and Finrod/ Tyelkormo and Findarato, starting with a tentative truce between the pair and carryig on past their deaths into the life of Gildor Inglorion, the bastard son in body of Finrod and in spirit of Celegorm.

 

This is otherwise known to me and my friends as that AU where I am completely awful to Celegorm.

Series Information

Summary:

The AU I am writing, primarily surrounding Celegorm and Finrod/ Tyelkormo and Findarato, starting with a tentative truce between the pair and carryig on past their deaths into the life of Gildor Inglorion, the bastard son in body of Finrod and in spirit of Celegorm.

 

This is otherwise known to me and my friends as that AU where I am completely awful to Celegorm.

Major Characters: Celeborn, Celegorm, Curufin, Finrod Felagund, Galadriel, Gildor, Huan

Major Relationships:

Genre: Adventure, Alternate Universe, Drama, Erotica, Experimental, Het, Romance, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:


Fanworks in "Sleeping Amber through Darkened Doorways"

This is a Writing fanwork

Five things Celegorm fixed for Celebrimbor and the one thing he couldn't. by Urloth

Warnings: No warnings apply

Celegorm was his favourite uncle for a reason. That was why it hurt the most.

This is a Writing fanwork

The Beginning of the End by Urloth

Warnings: Character Death, Mature Themes

How Liltafinwë Tyelkormion lost his father and became Gildor Inglorion.

This is a Writing fanwork

Light play. by Urloth

Warnings: No warnings apply

The illusion that a silmaril can be stolen. The illusion that a silmaril is anything more than a silmaril.

This is a Writing fanwork

Words like Pearls, Love like Life. by Urloth

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Mild)

Galadriel keeps her brother's letters. His words are like pearls. Gildor is married. His love for his wives keeps him breathing. 

This is a Writing fanwork

Cold stars heave up and black birds migrate. by Urloth

Warnings: Mature Themes, Violence (Moderate)

"Sire….please! You came for the boats but… but can you sail them?"

At Alqualondë the Noldor found that there were unexpected helping hands waiting for them. Hands that trimmed the sails, manned the rudder and guided ill-gotten swan-ships to the Twilight Lands.

 

This is a Writing fanwork

Peonies bloom and the world is full of liars. by Urloth

Warnings: Character Death, Expletive Language, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Moderate), Violence (Moderate)

Summer has come to Sirion, bringing heat and the unhoused. Baradui, a refugee from Doriath, finds her life threatened and that her only source of help might be a pitiously ill patient who can barely care of themself.

This is a Writing fanwork

He held precious silver in his fist. by Urloth

Warnings: Character Death, Mature Themes

Celebrimbor was not an only child.

This is a Writing fanwork

A Great Friendship in Every Need by Urloth

Warnings: Incest, Torture, Character Death, Expletive Language, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Graphic), Violence (Graphic)

They were all children once, and played as children do. Cousins played games with cousins without the undercurrents of discontent between their fathers ruining the golden days spent in their grandfather's garden. There were secrets, though, even then but they did not care about them.

 

Of course those days are as dead as that much beloved grandfather and Finrod barely thinks of the time he was little Finda in a child's frock, clinging to Tyelkormo's skirt with Carnistir's hand stuck to his, as they braved the "wilderness" of Míriel's garden.

 

It seems though that there are some final lessons to be learnt, some final games to be played and a secret or two to discover that should have been left alone. 

 

In Nargothrond Finrod Felagund is both the unwitting architect and witness to the final, dying gasp of Fëanorian innocence.

This is a Writing fanwork

Pursuing with weary feet, the road called life. by Urloth

Warnings: Character Death, Mature Themes

EDITED.  Maedhros' suicide takes the Silmaril he bears deep into the embrace of the earth. For the eldar concerned this was the end of the sorry saga. For the silmaril in question it was not