A Fair Trial by Gadira

Fanwork Information

Summary:

At the end of the First Age, Sauron refused to submit to the judgement of the Valar. But, whose fault was it? And was he really alone in his decision? Maiarin humour.

Major Characters: Eönwë, Melian, Saruman, Sauron

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Humor

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 2, 822
Posted on 6 June 2007 Updated on 6 June 2007

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

 

Disclaimer: Lord of the Rings, Unfinished Tales and the Silmarillion belong to J.R.R. Tolkien. The Knights of the Square Table belongs to Monty Python. Harry Potter belongs to J. K. Rowling. Christopher Lee´s manicurist belongs to New Line Cinema. No Maiar were harmed in the making of this fic.

Warning: Stupid and rather obscure humour.

(There´s another note at the end.)


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


"Oh, sorry. "she sneered. "My baby daughter told me loads of embarrassing stories about one Sauron the Sissy and his Embarrassing Naked Flight from Tol-in-Gaurhoth. I assumed it was you."

That alone would have me ROFL, but you had to throw in the bit about Melian setting up Doriath as a tax haven, and her vision of Thingol as a grumpy husband!

And the last line is priceless!  Well done!