Ninnachel

Series compiled by Elwin Fortuna

| | |
Series Information

Summary:

The story of Ninnachel of the Noldor, neither male nor female, but gwegwin -- literally 'man-woman' -- intersex and identifying as outside the binary. Warrior, lover, writer of obscene poetry, giver of hope and defiance, community builder.

Major Characters: Original Male Character(s), Original Nonbinary Character(s), Fingon, Gil-galad, Maedhros

Major Relationships: Fingon/Maedhros

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Experimental, Humor, Poetry, Romance, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:


Fanworks in "Ninnachel"

This is a Writing fanwork

Twenty Two Words by Elwin Fortuna

Warnings: Expletive Language, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Moderate)

Bilbo struggles to understand some of the words in a poem he's found.

This is a Writing fanwork

Reprimand And Redress by Elwin Fortuna

Warnings: Expletive Language, Mature Themes

Fingon must reprimand the unfortunate poet, but soon realises that the situation is somewhat more complicated.

This is a Writing fanwork

In The King's Closet by Elwin Fortuna

Warnings: Expletive Language, Mature Themes

Ninnachel has been called in to see Fingon again, and this time it's much less stressful an experience, for them both.

This is a Writing fanwork

From The Wrack And Ruin by Elwin Fortuna

Warnings: Character Death, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Graphic), Violence (Moderate)

Fingon falls head over heels in love for the second time in his life.

This is a Writing fanwork

Save One Good Thing by Elwin Fortuna

Warnings: Suicide, Character Death, Mature Themes

In the wake of the Battle of Sudden Flame, Fingon finds himself isolated except for his son, and then has to make the hardest decision of his life so far.

This is a Writing fanwork

In The Planting Season by Elwin Fortuna

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Mild)

Fingon asks Ninnachel to take a letter to his son, and grants Ninnachel an unasked-for favour.

This is a Writing fanwork

Still In The Closet by Elwin Fortuna

Warnings: Mature Themes

In the midst of last plans before battle, Fingon and Maedhros discuss the complexities of gender, avoid the complexities of politics, and embrace the complexities of their dreams for the future.

This is a Writing fanwork

In Flame Of Swords by Elwin Fortuna

Warnings: Character Death, Expletive Language, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Mild), Violence (Moderate)

Ninnachel fights, dies, returns to life.

This is a Writing fanwork

The Gift of a Look by Elwin Fortuna

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Moderate)

Baindir and Ninnachel's first time together, by the shores of Lake Mithrim.

This is a Writing fanwork

Do What Matters by Elwin Fortuna

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Moderate)

Ninnachel and Baindir engage in a little roleplay and armour kink.

This is a Writing fanwork

F*ck Me When the War Is Done, and Other Poems by Ninnachel by Elwin Fortuna

Warnings: Expletive Language, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Moderate), Violence (Moderate)

A series of poems written by Ninnachel, mostly dealing with love and war.