The Turning of Angwë by WendWriter

Fanwork Information

Summary:

When Angwë returns to Middle-earth after the War of the Powers, he discovers that Dwarves have moved into his mountain, Celebdil, and begun mining there. Then he meets his brother Sauron, who has plans for him.

Major Characters: Melkor, Sauron, Valar

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Horror

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Character Death, Mature Themes

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 12 Word Count: 31, 548
Posted on 28 November 2009 Updated on 28 November 2009

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

I wanted to explain that scene in which the Uruk emerged from the dirt at Orthanc in The Fellowship of the Ring. I had a great deal of fun reinventing biology!

Any questions you may have about Sauron's feud with Artíre the Watcher or the incident in which Beren came to steal the Silmaril are answered in Artíre's Choice , Artíre's Revenge and Lords and Lordship . Basically, Sauron felt threatened by Artíre's neutral stance and forced him to take sides with Morgoth. The Watcher was annoyed about this...

Lonnath is the name I gave to the town at the Havens of Sirion where Elwing and Eärendil lived. Details of my version of events there are in my story Stolen.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.