13th Birthday Instadrabbling

Series compiled by Dawn Felagund

| | |

The SWG turned 13 and was allowed to get social media and all kinds of creative madness broke loose as we gathered and instadrabbled in honor of 13 years of fandom, fiction, and of course, great friends. This collection includes drabbles, ficlets, and other flash fanworks produced for our 13th birthday.

Series Information

Summary:

The SWG turned 13 and was allowed to get social media and all kinds of creative madness broke loose as we gathered and instadrabbled in honor of 13 years of fandom, fiction, and of course, great friends. This collection includes drabbles, ficlets, and other flash fanworks produced for our 13th birthday.

Major Characters:

Major Relationships:

Genre: Fixed-Length Ficlet

Challenges:


Fanworks in "13th Birthday Instadrabbling"

This is a Writing fanwork

13th birthday insta-drabbles! by RaisingCaiin

Warnings: No warnings apply

insta-drabbles written for prompts posted on SWG Discord!

This is a Writing fanwork

Taking Readings II by Himring

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

Anthology for short pieces that don't fit anywhere else. 

Now added: "Something for Nothing" (Ecthelion, Egalmoth)

This is a Writing fanwork

Thirteen by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

This is a collection of drabbles (exactly 100 words) written for the instradrabbling session for the SWG's 13th birthday. See individual chapter summaries under the Table of Contents for summaries and any warnings.

This is a Writing fanwork

With Him For A While by Independence1776

Warnings: No warnings apply

At the end of the First Age, Elrond chooses to wander with Maglor.