In Honour of Oshun\'s 100th character bio

Series compiled by Himring

| | |

Oshun has tirelessly written character bios featured every month in the SWG Newsletter and always brings something special to them.

The character bio in the newsletter of May 2019 is no. 100 of these!

Series Information

Summary:

Oshun has tirelessly written character bios featured every month in the SWG Newsletter and always brings something special to them.

The character bio in the newsletter of May 2019 is no. 100 of these!

Major Characters:

Major Relationships:

Genre:

Challenges:


Fanworks in "In Honour of Oshun\'s 100th character bio"

This is a Writing fanwork

The Cloak by Himring

Warnings: Mature Themes

Young Elrond, Maedhros and a lot of rain.

For Oshun, who likes Elrond and Maedhros, in honour of her 100th character bio for the SWG Newsletter. I hope you like it, Oshun!

This is a Writing fanwork

High Hopes by Lyra

Warnings: No warnings apply

A little painting for Oshun in celebration of her 100th character bio, vaguely inspired her fic "False Spring" (the mood more than any specific scene). Maedhros and Fingon, surveying the land and making plans - or maybe just cheerfully talking upon the parapets of Himring. A moment of high hope and confidence before everything goes pear-shaped.

This is a Writing fanwork

Boundaries by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: Expletive Language, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Moderate)

Fingon is constantly pushing Maedhros's boundaries, but this time, he has gone too far. Put on mandatory sick leave after an injury, Maedhros decides to spend his three weeks recuperating alone, setting Fingon on a chase across Aman to find and make amends to his lover ... and yes, transgress one more boundary, one more time. Maedhros/Fingon. Written for Oshun, for the occasion of her 100th character biography.