Like a Dream Come True by chrissystriped

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Written for MySlashyValentine 2021.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Fëanáro looked at the Vala whose silver hair had a slight lavender hue in the light of Telperion. He was wearing a necklace of silver birds – nightingales. Fëanáro smiled, he’d made that for him. The fire of his anger at the decision the Valar had made in regard to his mother and father still simmered in his breast, but he’d learned a lot of smithcraft from Mahtan Aulendil and even Aulë himself, and Irmo had always been a friend to him.

A story of Feanor's and Irmo's relationship before and after his death. Also a story of how even the Valar have to rethink their rulings sometimes.

Major Characters: Fëanor, Lórien

Major Relationships: Fëanor/Lórien

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Hurt/Comfort, Poly, Romance, Slash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Character Death, Sexual Content (Moderate), Violence (Mild)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 5, 200
Posted on 22 January 2021 Updated on 18 April 2021

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

chrissystriped has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics, Style. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.