Annual race and a new friend by Aprilertuile

| | |

Fanwork Notes

This story (I was going for a fun little story...) is desperately trying to answer the prompt Athletics.

Huan didn't collaborate, it's entirely his fault. 

Fanwork Information

Summary:

The summer festival had started, and Tyelkormo spent it with the Hunters of Oromë. Every year was a bit different, but the activity that Tyelkormo enjoyed that year was a race.

 

Major Characters: Celegorm, Huan, Oromë

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General

Challenges: Middle-earth Olympics

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 674
Posted on 20 July 2021 Updated on 5 August 2021

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

Aprilertuile has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Characterization, Description/Imagery, Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.


Awww, this is adorable! Huan deserves all the screen-time, he is best boy <3 I love how huffy he gets at being compared to a cat.

This was so fun to read!

 

(It didn't bother me or anything, but since you asked for it, there's a few tiny spelling errors I noticed:

- fourth paragraph: "cheer pleasure" instead of "sheer pleasure"

- ninth paragraph: "egg on his bag" instead of "egg on his back"

- second paragraph after the break: "sooth covered clothing" instead of "soot covered clothing")