Alive at the Wake by herenortherenearnorfar

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Warnings: Torture, mutilation, bad relationship endings, ecological destruction, Sauron

Fanwork Information

Summary:

"Now Celebrimbor was not corrupted in heart or faith, but had accepted Sauron as what he posed to be; and when at length he discovered the existence of the One Ring he revolted against Sauron, and went to Lórinand to take counsel once more with Galadriel. They should have destroyed all the Rings of Power at this time, "but they failed to find the strength.""

They find the strength.

Major Characters: Celebrimbor, Sauron

Major Relationships: Celebrimbor/Sauron

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre:

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings, Sexual Content (Moderate), Torture, Violence (Graphic)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 26, 565
Posted on 2 August 2021 Updated on 2 August 2021

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

This fic has been on my mind for a while. Divine Marriages (And Divorces) actually sprung out of brainstorming for this story. I've been planning to write this almost as long as I've been in the Silm fandom and now that it's written I'm a bit at a loss.

Hope you enjoy it?


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

herenortherenearnorfar has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Characterization, Conflict, Description/Imagery, Mood/Tone, Organization/Structure, Pacing, Plot, Sensitivity Read, Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics, Style, Worldbuilding. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.