Tennis With An Elf and A Dwarf by Grundy, Raiyana

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Somehow Grundy ended up writing the elf and Raiyana the dwarf, despite the fact that Grundy is almost certainly the one closer to dwarf height.

Also, the exchange of letters is not yet complete at time of posting. There is still more to come from...

Fanwork Information

Summary:

An exchange of letters in the First Age, written for the Middle-earth Olympics Tennis prompt.

Major Characters:

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre:

Challenges: Middle-earth Olympics

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 11 Word Count: 7, 949
Posted on 9 August 2021 Updated on 9 August 2021

This fanwork is a work in progress.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


This is an enjoyable correspondence!

I like both the original characters corresponding and all the little bits of world-building going on.

(I've only got to Chapter 6 right now and look forward to reading the rest at some later point.)

I love this letter exchange and the characters you created so very much. They have such distinct voices, and the world-building in these letters is amazing.

And after the glimpses I got of future letters in our team chat, their joy at the prospect of getting to meet each other in person is making me doubly emotional...