The Edges of His Fingers by chrissystriped

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Narvi is female in this fic.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Celebrimbor and Narvi share their first morning together in bed.

Major Characters: Celebrimbor, Narvi

Major Relationships: Celebrimbor/Narvi

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Erotica

Challenges: Kings & Kink

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 784
Posted on 20 August 2021 Updated on 20 August 2021

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

chrissystriped has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics, Style. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.


They are wonderful together! I love so much to read Narvi written as female. And I can imagine that Celebrimbor would find fem!Narvi attractive. But ouch, the last line is such a punch in the face. This is perhaps Celebrimbor's first time he loves a mortal, and he knows she will not be there eternally.

Thank you! I love that fanon of Narvi being female, too, though I hadn't dreamed of writing smut about her and Celebrimbor before.

I couldn't resist making it angsty at the end. Celebrimbor knows about loss, he's had a lot of that in his life, to know that with a mortal it is very much a given that there'll be a parting forever is upsetting.

So good to read about this pair just having a lovely morning. Maybe they won't have the ages of the Eldar together, but you feel that what they have now is pretty special.