The wandering of Maglor and Elrond

Series compiled by Aprilertuile

| | |

Some of the early stories will deal with a depressed Elrond, or Maglor. 

 

Series Information

Summary:

The Lost Road and other writings tell us : "Yet not all the Eldalië were willing to forsake the Hither Lands where they had long suffered and long dwelt; and some lingered many an age in the West and North, and especially in the western isles and in the Land of Leithien. And among these were Maglor, as hath been told; and with him for a while was Elrond Halfelven, who chose, as was granted to him, to be among the Elf-kindred; but Elros his brother chose to abide with Men."

Let's imagine that at some point during the War of Wrath, for safety's sake, Maedhros and Maglor send Elrond and Elros to Gil Galad... That there, Elros would learn to work with men, and would make his place among them...
How then would Elrond find himself back with Maglor for a time? And how long is a time anyway?
This is my answer.

Major Characters: Elrond, Maglor

Major Relationships: Elrond & Maglor

Genre: Adventure, Family

Challenges:


Fanworks in "The wandering of Maglor and Elrond"

This is a Writing fanwork

The departure by Aprilertuile

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings

After years of living in the war of wrath, Elrond is tired, Elrond in injured in Fëa, Elrond just had to deal with his brother chosing mortality and quite frankly, Elrond had enough and decided to leave.

This is a Writing fanwork

The Elros interlude by Aprilertuile

Warnings: No warnings apply

While Elrond flees from the camp of the Host, what happens to his brother?

This is a Writing fanwork

Start of the journey by Aprilertuile

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings

Ossë brings a warning, Elrond and Maglor need to make a choice. Staying in that cave and risk being found by the Host, or leave.

This is a Writing fanwork

When the earth shakes by Aprilertuile

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings

When there's an unexpected earthquake announcing that the seas' eating more lands, it's time to move and fast.
So Elrond and Maglor races through the forest to reach safer ground.

This is a Writing fanwork

Walk and talk under the stars by Aprilertuile

Warnings: No warnings apply

The area being unstable, Maglor and Elrond decide to keep walking during the night.
Conversation happens.

This is a Writing fanwork

Day of leisure at the riverside by Aprilertuile

Warnings: No warnings apply

As they reach safer ground, Elrond and Maglor find a river, and decide to stop there for the rest of the day.
A day of peace, and of conversations. Also of conversations strategically avoided.