Another Kind of Fun by chrissystriped

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Shagrat has had a bad day and needs to blow off some steam. He seeks out Gorbag to have some fun.

Major Characters: Gorbag, Shagrat

Major Relationships: Gorbag/Shagrat

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Slash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 353
Posted on 20 November 2022 Updated on 11 December 2022

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

chrissystriped has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Characterization, Sensitivity Read, Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics, Style. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.


Oh wow, I absolutely loved this! An early look at these two was such an unexpected pleasure.

I like the way Shagrat thinks of Sauron as 'the Lieutenant', so that must put him in the First Age, even if he wasn't one of the first Made?

This feels like there's so much backstory to it, and so many places to go, too.

Doesn't skate over the brutal reality of what they were doing to the prisoner, either.

Thank you so much for this!

Thank you! I'm happy you do!

I go with the version where orcs come from elves and so I headcanon them as immortal -- if they survive long enough. Shagrat was born sometime in the First Age.

I haven't thought much about his backstory, he just informed me halfway through that he's trans. But I've written quite a few orc-ocs, usually of the nicer sort, and have some headcanons about orcs.

Shagrat is absolutely someone who would join in 'fun' like they have with the prisoner if he didn't have something else in mind right now. There's nothing wrong with it in his eyes and I wanted to show that, it's part of his personality.