Fëanor’s Mistake by Dawn Felagund

| | |

Fanwork Notes

This story was originally posted on LiveJournal on 21 December 2005 and written as a holiday gift for Tuxedo Elf, who requested a longish one-shot of Celegorm/Oromë humor. The story was archived here on 4 August 2013, with minor revisions.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

After becoming lost while on a hunting trip with Celegorm and Oromë, Fëanor discovers something unexpected about his son's relationship with Oromë ... or he thinks he does. A humor piece about double entendre and misunderstanding.

Major Characters: Celegorm, Fëanor, Oromë

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Humor

Challenges: Gift of a Story

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Sexual Content (Moderate)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 417
Posted on 21 December 2005 Updated on 21 December 2005

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Thank you! This was one of my earliest stories. I posted it here while working to archive my older stuff that I hadn't viewed as good enough to archive yet. I backdated it to make it hard to find, but I guess the Random Story generator foiled me there! :D I'm glad you found it and had some fun with it. :)

OMG! Thank you! :D This was in the group of stories that I archived a couple of summers ago for the Season of Writing Dangerously challenge, in an attempt to get all of my Silmfic on the site. That whole group of stories has a pallor of mortification to me because they are SO OLD and were written to fulfill about a dozen holiday fic requests over the course of a heady few weeks. I maybe need to revisit this one! A little less mortification is a good thing. :)