The Haunting of Faramir by Raiyana

| | |

Fanwork Notes

This fic assumes that Imrahil arrives in the Halls of Healing before Gandalf & Aragorn, but otherwise can be read as canon-compliant.
Written as part of Fandom Trumps Hate though not an official entry.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

The line of Dol Amroth have often given birth to dreamers, people who see things invisible to others - some claim it a curse, some a blessing carried by their ancient Elven blood.
Imrahil, fresh from the battle of the Pelennor, names it loss.
Or hope?

Major Characters: Imrahil

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe, Family

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 001
Posted on 30 December 2022 Updated on 30 December 2022

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


I love this! the idea of Bormir's ghost waiting to guide Faramir on was quite heartbreaking, but also comforting. And I love the powerful depiction of how powerless Imrahil felt and how it brought back his grief for his sister's death.

And the way his suspicion changed to fealty by Aragorn's actions was lovely!

Thank you for this lovely depiction of one of my favourite characters! I adore Imrahil.