Cousin by Ellynn

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Ósanwë – Quenya-word meaning "interchange of thought"

I believe that, in the very beginning, the Elves didn't know what had happened to those who had vanished, that is, those grabbed by Melkor. But I think that, in time, they discovered it. The scouts could have discovered Angband and portended what was happening; Oromë could have warned them about Melkor's evil deeds, and some of the captured Elves might have been lucky enough to escape on time and informed the others.

Cairistiona, thank you for your help, as always. *hugs*

Fanwork Information

Summary:

One Sindarin elf was born with a much greater Ósanwë gift than the others, which he discovered while still a child. Much later, as an adult, when he encounters an enemy after the battle, he will realize – thanks to his gift – that the encounter is very unusual.

Major Characters: Original Male Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 4, 319
Posted on 21 January 2023 Updated on 21 January 2023

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

Ellynn has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Characterization, Mood/Tone, Point of View. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.