Possession by elennalore

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Written for Notion Club Revival challenge, as a part of Jubilee challenge. My prompt was Tower Diagram, fragments of an architectural drawing of a tower. (Image credit on Notion Club Revival challenge prompts page.)

This ficlet is part of my Celebrimbor in Mordor AU.

CW for abuse, captivity, abusive relationship.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

In captivity, Celebrimbor draws the diagram of the tower where he’s held.

Major Characters: Celebrimbor

Major Relationships: Celebrimbor/Sauron

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe

Challenges: Jubilee, Notion Club Revival

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 122
Posted on 4 February 2023 Updated on 4 February 2023

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


The idea that Celebrimbor is able to draw a cross-section of the tower of Barad-dûr from memory and feel, as a prisoner, is rather amazing. They're hard to draw even when you have all the information! But then he is the son of Curufin and grandson of Fëanor. 

I love the feeling I get from this that just having the ability to create in some tiny way lessens the cage in which he has been put.  Perhaps insignificant in every way except to his soul.