Of The Fate of Eluréd and Elurín by cuarthol

Fanwork Information

Summary:

The cruel servants of Celegorm seized [Dior's] young sons and left them to starve in the forest... and of the fate of Eluréd and Elurín no tale tells.

Major Characters: Original Agender Character(s), Eluréd, Elurín, Ents

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Ficlet, General

Challenges: Middle-earth Is Multitudes

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 963
Posted on 9 April 2023 Updated on 9 April 2023

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Yes!! I love a good Elured-and-Elurin-live story, and this is wonderful! I love your descriptions of Bayberry's communication with the forest, and the Ent draught that warms up the twins, and Treebeard's little cameo at the end.

Thank you so much!  While no doubt there were many little contributions to it, the main thrust of the inspiration was the idea that Treebeard gathers the Ents sometime after the fall of Doriath and begins the slow migration out of Beleriand - which then got me thinking about where the Ents would have been hanging out, and of course there had to have been some in Doriath, what with Melian there... :)

I hope those new thought bunnies serve you well!