Stress Relief by ohboromir

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Prompt:

It's great seeing ladies on top and all, but sometimes they deserve to lie back and let their male partner take charge of things. This is to the great delight of both partners. She enjoys being able to relax and get pleasured exactly the way she likes it, he gets off on what an amazing time she is having.

Can be any pairing you like, but some I'd love to see:
- Feanor/Nerdanel
- Anaire/Fingolfin
- Aredhel/Curufin
- Finwe/Miriel (Cuivienen days perhaps?)
- Finduilas/Turin
- Caranthir/Haleth
- Angrod/Edhellos
- Idril/Tuor
- Maglor/Spouse or OC

This isn't about dom/sub, top/bottom binary. I just want to see a woman fully embracing having a nice time with a man who is taking charge, and the man fully enjoying both his and her pleasure.

Pairings are just suggestions, happy to see this dynamic with others! Controversial pairings (e.g., Aredhel/Eol, Idril/Maeglin) are okay, sibling and uncle/niece-aunt/nephew incest is okay (no parent/child please), as long as you can make it work as a consensual and pleasurable experience for both parties.

Trans headcanons welcome. AUs welcome. Crack, angst and everything in between welcome.

Roughness, slapping, choking, bondage, blindfolding, roleplay and the like are all welcome but not required.

Bonuses: any of outdoor sex, public sex, water sex, clothed sex, teasing, edging, praising, body worship, kinky elf sex stuff (using osanwe, songs of power, magic objects, etc).

DNW: noncon, dubcon, consensual noncon (rape roleplay), intense pain play, humiliation, degradation, begging, bratting... you get the idea.

Clearly my preference is for Elves based on that list but don't let that stop you from writing other species. Thank you!

Fanwork Information

Summary:

“You were looking for me?” She arched an eyebrow as she leant back against him, enjoying the solid warmth of his chest.

“I always am.” Tuor’s chuckle reverberated through his chest and through her.

Idril sighed.

 

-

Tuor makes sure Idril relaxes.

Major Characters: Idril, Tuor

Major Relationships: Idril/Tuor

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Erotica

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 570
Posted on 18 May 2023 Updated on 16 June 2023

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.