An Amethyst Remembrance by IgnobleBard

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Edrahil is Finrod's Captain and lover but they must hide their relationship. What will happen when Galadriel comes to visit?

 

Major Characters: Edrahil, Finrod Felagund

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 4, 271
Posted on 16 February 2014 Updated on 16 February 2014

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

Written for the My Slashy Valentine swap 2014.

Thanks to Oshun, Russandol, and Elfscribe for their invaluable help with this one.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


I thoroughly enjoyed your vision of these characters. You've given us a lovely glimpse of Finrod and Edrahil's life in Nargothrond before it all went tragically wrong and ended in such horrible circumstances. I liked that you threw some difficulties in their way, and shivered with Finrod's dark foreboding. You nailed Galadriel as the concerned sister, curious but non-judgemental. The way her casual comment about a heir led to the spilling of the beans by Finrod was great too. I loved the scene at the pantry, including their dealing with the... maybe "elephant in the room" is not the best way to refer to the lovely Amarië. :o)

Thanks so much, Russa. I can't overstate your help with this one. I'm glad you felt I was able to capture a moment between Finrod and Edrahil that felt like it belongs to these characters. It was fun to write Galadriel in this one. I've never done much with her so it was nice to try writing her as a character. She's very complex but here she's just a loving sister who shares a special bond with her brother. LOL about Amarie. Elephant in the room indeed. :-) I very much appreciate your comments.