The Parchment of Secret Valian Tales by SonOfMandos

| | |

Fanwork Notes

The first three chapters are three prompts I was given. I will however keep this fanfiction unfinished in case I think of other stupid Valarin tales to write about--so I may add other chapters in the future.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Some stories of old were never to be scripted. There were tales told around a campfire or sung on tables of a festive inn. Perhaps the imagination of the Eldar knew no boundaries, or perhaps Valar were not as valiant and dignified. Manwë Súlimo, he who is the sovereign of the Gods, finds himself the unfortunate protagonist of, shall one say, perilous adventures. Here are the stories of the Very Lost Tales of Aman.

Major Characters: Manwë, Melkor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Crackfic, Humor

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

Chapters: 4 Word Count: 13, 257
Posted on 15 February 2024 Updated on 19 February 2024

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

Aulë builds a bathtub.

Manwë and Melkor share a moment together before Melkor is jailed in the Void.

In which the crackship Manwë x Fëanor happens.

Olwë goes on an unsollicited adventure to solve the issue of the mysterious laughing earthquake of Alqualondë.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.