But Maybe That Was The Light Of The Trees by Nekomitsu

| | |

Fanwork Notes

This story (of sorts) could also be counted as part of some Maglor in History challenge.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

In response to the B2MeM 2011 challenge: Maglor's long life in thirty-one short vignettes.

Major Characters: Elrond, Elros, Fingon, Maedhros, Maglor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Drama

Challenges: B2MeM 2011

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 8 Word Count: 2, 009
Posted on 26 March 2011 Updated on 5 April 2011

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

In response to the March 10 entry at the B2MeM 2011 challenge. Start a story or poem with Charles Dickens' famous opening line from A Tale of Two Cities: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

In response to the March 9 entry at the B2MeM 2011 challenge. Write a story or poem or create artwork where the characters have to decide between loyalty or betrayal.

In response to the March 13 entry at the B2MeM 2011 challenge. Write a story or poem or create artwork featuring unanswered requests, prayers or pleas.

In response to the March 26 entry at the B2MeM 2011 challenge. How would a character not allowed to express his or her thoughts, creativity, or opinion act out? Capture this in a story, poem or piece of art.

In response to the March 22 entry at the B2MeM 2011 challenge.  Refugee issues are our issues; their plight is our plight. Write a story or poem or create artwork that illustrates the situation of some displaced group in Middle-earth.

In response to the March 5 entry at the B2MeM 2011 challenge.  Write a story or poem or create artwork that will illustrate the consequences of isolation.

In response to the March 18 entry at the B2MeM 2011 challenge. The act of kindness or hospitability usually comes from a generous heart. Write a story or poem, or create a piece of art where your character displays this virtue.

In response to the March 24 entry at the B2MeM 2011 challenge.  Write a story or poem or create artwork using one or more animals as symbols, omens, or metaphors.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.