Remembrance Is All by Agelast

| | |

Fanwork Notes

See individual chapters for summaries and warnings. 

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Here lies ficlets, meme responses, and things that are too short to post on their own. 

 

Update: A young Gil-galad meets some of his kin. 

Major Characters: Amras, Beleg, Curufin, Fingon, Finrod Felagund, Gil-galad, Haldir, Maedhros, Maglor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Romance, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Graphic)

Chapters: 8 Word Count: 5, 999
Posted on 8 April 2013 Updated on 18 July 2015

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

Fingon/Maedhros, Explicit. The morning after the night before.  For the kisses meme on tumblr (and lj), Fingon/Maedhros, shoulders, belly, abdomen, and nose. A veritable shopping of body-parts, truly.

Finrod/Curufin. Explicit. Finrod takes a walk, Curufin works late, and nothing is ever the same again.

Beleg Cúthalion/Haldir. Teen. Haldir meets a legend in Valinor, and the legend wants to go swimming. 

Written for the kisses meme on LJ, for Beleg/Haldir, back of the neck.

Curufin + Amras. Gen. A lonely stretch of beach is all that remains. Vaguely horror-shaped.

Fingon/Maedhros. Teen. Post-Nirnaeth. 

Fingon/Maedhros. Teen. For Oshun, who wanted Fingon/Maedhros, the boarding school AU. Let's make all the leaps necessary to make this possible. 

 

Fingon. Originally posted on Tumblr for the prompt: sphallolalia - flirtatious talk that leads no where.

This began life as a response to this poetry meme. Also hat tip to Tehta, who once suggested: The Wuthering-Heights-like one where Maedhros, denied his True Love, takes up with Gil-Galad Fingonion, in Ye Olde List of Fingon/Maedhros Ideas, but it didn't quiiiiite go that way.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Ah, you posted this here as well! :D And, well, I think it's safe to say that I enjoy your glorious idea of their messed-up-ness just as much as I did during the first read, and the second, and then some. It's still hard to pinpoint what I find so enticing about them, but you're putting that 'it' on the page wonderfully.