Musical Interpretation by Erulisse

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Tolkien provided the sandbox, but I make no profit from it, merely playing in it with the bucket and shovel he provided for my use. 

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Feanaro intended his sons to be smiths or artists as he and Nerdanel were. His second son seems to have a different idea and when he spends a day at the Forge, it is a eye-opening experience for both Feanaro and his young son, Maglor. Written for the Challenge - Revolution. 

Major Characters: Fëanor, Maglor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Humor

Challenges: Revolution

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 447
Posted on 1 March 2017 Updated on 1 March 2017

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Thank you so much. I see the ages between the brothers as being much greater than would happen in a similar human family. In my world, Maedhros is already beginning to learn statecraft and help his grandfather with political issues.

 

The ability to see music in colors is a documented rare trait in humans so it wasn't too much of a stretch to pass that trait into elves as well. Feanor being a humble father is in character with any good father who will encourage his children to find their own pathways to success. I doubt that Feanor is that humble when it comes to his own inventions and projects - LOL.

 

I'm delighted that you enjoyed my story and I thank you so very much for your comments. *hugs*

 

- Erulisse (one L)