Flawed, yet Precious by Khaosity

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Warnings: what it says on the box, also heresy. The introduction is short and barely deserves any content warnings at all, however I thought you should know what you're going to be letting yourselves in for. Updates will come when they come, as the muse wills.

Thanks to Spiced Wine and pandemonium_213 for discussing various things with me. You rock, girls! *hugs*
In fact, go and read their stuff (if you haven't already), it is amazing. But read the Pandë!verse second, because if I have to suffer from that rebound crush, so do you. *grins evilly*

I hope I don't have to tell you this, but just because it's written in first-person doesn't mean I share the same views. What Mairon may call "somewhat dubious", I'll call absolutely horrifying, if I can even get a sound out...

Oh, and there's a pun in the title. You get a virtual plushie of your favorite character if you guess correctly :D (no points for anyone who makes a Gollum joke)

Fanwork Information

Summary:

The life story of a certain fallen Maia, told from his perspective. Dark, or rather will be.

Major Characters: Ar-Pharazôn, Celebrimbor, Gil-galad, Melkor, Sauron

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Erotica, Het, Horror, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Rape/Nonconsensual Sex, Torture, Character Death, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Graphic), Violence (Graphic)

Chapters: 2 Word Count: 1, 635
Posted on 26 June 2013 Updated on 19 January 2014

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

Tyelperinquar - Celebrimbor

Cruel - Gorthaur the _
Abhorred - Sauron (also named the Deceiver)
Admirable - Mairon

Finally, an update!

 

Many apologies and thanks for the patience!


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Well, you had to tell me about the pun, which I find both amusing and fascinating!

As I said on Faerie, I like your language and am looking forward to more. I don't come on SWG as often as I should, but I will try to commet here as well as Faerie.

(Van is giving you a 'look' at 'somewhat dubious'. But seriously, I am extremely flattered you would mention him and link to me. Thank-you).

Thanks again, Spiced!

I'm grateful to you for not spoiling the pun, I want to see if anyone guesses it :)

Thank you for reviewing on here as well as Faerie, and I won't mind if you don't comment on here often, as I don't want to force you into anything :)

Van, stop looking at me like that! *points at Mairon* He said that, not me! I did say I call it absolutely horrifying... Sorry, Van. T.T I do love you, you know. *offers hug*
Equally seriously, you're very welcome!

Hi, thanks for reviewing and for the positive feedback! *basks in the lovely, warm glow* :)

I am actually still writing the story, but my Dark Muse will not let me work on it in an orderly fashion, and so I have snippets from all over the place... OK, I do have most of chapter two done, but have no idea when I'll be able to complete it. Sorry. :(

I'm glad I managed to update at last, too! :)

The next one won't take anywhere near as long, there shouldn't be a repeat of the personal issues I had.

 

Thanks for reviewing, and for letting me know he's IC... As I've mentioned to someone else, it probably says something about me that I write a good first-person Sauron, and I'm not sure I like it.

Also, "pure gold"? Aww, thank you! :D