A Season to Love by Seren Lyall

| | |

Fanwork Notes

This is an ongoing series of vignettes and oneshots concerning the Lord and Lady of Rivendell (although those were not always their titles), spanning more than three Ages and just as many wars. You can find just about anything in here: fluff, romance, awkward conversations, tragedy, copious amounts of teasing, angst, a few children, an unhealthy dose of pain, a rampant Balrog Slayer, and probably much, much more, if you look very closely at all. 

Many of these stories you will be able to find elsewhere on the internet (primarily fanfiction.net, although there are a number on tumblr as well). However, if you're familiar with the other versions, you'll note that there are some...differences between these versions and the older versions. That would be because I am editing/rewriting each vignette. (This is at least partially to give myself an interesting (and clear) contrast between my writing now versus when I originally wrote the chapter). I hope you'll find that the newer versions are much cleaner and nicer, as well as better written in general.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Elrond and Celebrían lived together for many happy years before the tragic incident in the Redhorn Pass. Through all seasons–winter and spring, hardship and ease, dark and light–they were forever side-by-side, to guide and protect, to love and cherish. This is just a small glimpse at their years together; a small window into their lives and their infinite love for one another.

Major Characters: Celebrían, Elrond, Glorfindel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Romance

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 7, 197
Posted on 30 May 2014 Updated on 30 May 2014

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

This was actually one of the first Elrond/Celebrian stories that I ever wrote. Since then, it has been cleaned up and rewritten a bit (as anyone who has ever read the original could probably see). Hopefully it is now even better than it was before.

In any case, I hope you enjoy reading!


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.