Avenger of Blood by ElrondsScribe

| | |

Fanwork Notes

This is the edition of my story that I'm working on right now. It will be expanded to catch a lot of things I missed the first time, and the plot line will be much more logical. Originally I had the first version up here too, but I was asked by the moderators to remove it. No great loss.

This is a work in progress; I have been looking for a story like this for a while, and being unable to find one set out to write it myself. Hope you enjoy!

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Cedric Diggory is dead. But does that mean his role in the Second Wizarding War is over? Who is this hooded Reaper, and what does he want?

Bella Swan exists as a mere shell after being left by Edward Cullen. Can she find healing and newfound purpose in the most unliekly of places? And what does Leah Clearwater's phasing have to do with the whole business?

And who are these tall, beautiful people who never seem to age? They're not quite wizards, but they sure know lots about magic.

Major Characters: Daeron, Elrond, Maglor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Crossover

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 11 Word Count: 29, 321
Posted on 24 December 2014 Updated on 25 June 2015

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

Cedric's birthday! I skipped over it completely in the first edition.

Hey, what do you know, it's me again! I'll be posting this and the next two chapters at the same time.

Disclaimer: Need I even say it? I own nothing, of course.

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

Disclaimer: Of course I own nothing.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.