Reflection by Nibeneth

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Maedhros' hand is hurting him. Elrond has an idea that might help.

Major Characters: Elrond, Maedhros

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 97
Posted on 9 July 2015 Updated on 9 July 2015

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Hello, just finished all of your stories and considered this best.Yes, I am aware of this method to help  people who suffered amputation or also brain attack and half side paralysis, and I really loved the idea of giving this kind of treatment to maedhros,  who really had compelling reasons to appriciate it!

But did you somehow rely on the idea of Marion Zimmer Bradleys idea of perception of the channels of floating live?

If, yes, me, too, considered the idea of a crossover for several times ....

Please, keep on writing, I like it!

Sullhach 

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I actually haven't read anything by Marion Zimmer Bradley (it's always on my list but I just haven't gotten around to it). But I might have to read it now because that sounds interesting, if it's similar to what I've done here. This is partially inspired by a bunch of other magic systems I've seen in different fantasy series.

There's more coming soonish!