The Hardest Part by Ginger

Fanwork Information

Summary:

The night before Fëanor and his sons leave for Formenos, nerdanel remembers her life with her husband and ponders the choice she made not to follow him in exile and how it'll change all their lives. She tries to find hope and courage in the midst of resenment, distress and determination.
Inspired by October 2013 challenge "Turning Point."

Major Characters: Fëanor, Maglor, Nerdanel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama

Challenges: Turning Point

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 199
Posted on 10 April 2016 Updated on 10 April 2016

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

Disclaimer: Everything recognizable (characters, places, languages, events, etc) belongs to the Professor. I only borrow the sand box to have fun :)

Author's note: This story was inspired by the challange from October 2013, "Turning Point." It sparkled something in my mind as I was looking for inspiration to write a one shot about Nerdanel and Fëanor, so I decided to try it.

I realised, after completing the story, that Nerdanel and Fëanor's first meeting didn't really happen like it is told in this fiction. I hope it'll be alright though. The "teen rating" is mostly here because I'm paranoid. I stop my rambling here and let you read. Thank to Clo who betaed this.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.