Metamorphoses by Sleepless_Malice

| | |

Fanwork Notes

[Written] – for Sultry in September 2016

[Request] – Eönwë/Ingwion, up to NC-17. Creepy maiar courtship. Dub-con. Outdoor sex. Bondage elements. Indications of Manwë/Ingwë. The words kvell, semelparous, tranche, and hubris. Do not include Indis.

[Timeline] - Set long after the flight of the Ñoldor, but before the War of Wrath.

[Beta]– Thank you, E! For the discussions of the story outline and erasing the doubts I had about it. Also THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for beta'ing this monster :D You are a gift for the fandom

[Additional] - As said, this fic is based on a very specific prompt and written to match the wishes of the recipient as best as possible and with the genuine hope that they will like it :) Therefore, please do not automatically assume that the portrayal of the characters, especially (rather dark) Eönwë, matches my own headcanons and thoughts. Please refrain from sending hate and inappropriate messages in that regard. Thank you.

**

Dear Urloth, I wish you a lovely and peaceful autumn time, and some sultry in September. I hope this fic, which, at one point, got 'a little' out of hand in regard to word count, meets the idea what you had in mind for your prompt, and that you enjoy what I have written for this rare ship.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

"Too deep Ingwion was caught in his thoughts to realize that his fears and dreams almost were identical; only the width of a blade separated them."

The story of Eönwë, the Maia, and Ingwion, son of Ingwë, told from both perspectives; a tale of crushed dreams and betrayal, unhealthy obsessions and desires as old as the world itself.

Major Characters: Eönwë, Ingwë, Ingwion, Manwë

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Expletive Language, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Graphic), Violence (Moderate)

Chapters: 5 Word Count: 26, 645
Posted on 15 October 2016 Updated on 15 October 2016

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.