Our Side of the World by Ulan

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Ratings are in the chapter title, so please take note of them. :)

Fanwork Information

Summary:

A collection of one-shots based on random word prompts.

(Glorfindel/Erestor)

Major Characters: Erestor, Glorfindel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Romance

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 10 Word Count: 18, 082
Posted on 21 October 2017 Updated on 21 October 2017

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

Erestor gets caught out in the rain and he is not amused. Fortunately, Glorfindel is always ready to appease him.

Glorfindel helps Erestor get ready for a feast.

For AnnaShirou, who gave the prompt, and who always leaves such sweet and supportive comments in my stories. ♥

Elrond thought his advisers were acting strange.

Erestor is set to sail with Elrond, but Glorfindel must stay with the twins.

Erestor wants those rare tarts made of fruits from the South, but Glorfindel already claimed the last of them.

Partings are never easy, and we each cope in our own way.

To msgeekstyle, as a thank you for giving the lovely prompt. 

They say he and Erestor were old friends from back in Nargothrond. Well, good for them; that still does not mean that Glorfindel had to like Gildor.

Erestor is overworked. Glorfindel tries to help.

To know one's beloved in a more intimate way is a natural desire.

The thing about Erestor is that it is difficult to decide whether one wants him dead or pushed against a wall with his robes hiked up above and around his thighs.

To Lana, who requested an enemies-to-lovers story.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.