Dust in Desert Winds by Raiyana

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Story banner

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Gondor after the death of Isildur is weak, ripe for the pickings - but what stirs among her neighbours is not what Elrond feared, and Erestor’s talents are put to a wholly different test than either expected when he and Glorfindel head into the desert to explore the sentiments of the region post the fall of Barad-dûr.

 

Written for the Tolkin Reverse Summer Bang 2018

Major Characters: Erestor, Glorfindel, Original Character(s), Original Female Character(s), Original Male Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Romance, Slash/Femslash

Challenges: Discovery

Rating: Creator Chooses Not to Rate

Warnings: Sexual Content (Moderate)

Chapters: 8 Word Count: 22, 207
Posted on 15 September 2018 Updated on 15 September 2018

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Love these lines:

“So, you’re his warrior, eh?” One of the sailors asked, nodding after Erestor and slinging a coil of rope over his shoulder.

Glorfindel flushed lightly.

“On my part,” he admitted softly.

The sailor gave him a commiserating grin. “I feel ya.”

I snorted and giggled. Love the direction this story is taking. The description of Erestor's outfit and his makeup is priceless! Oh, my! The accompanying artwork is lovely.

Glorfindel's culture shock is thoroughly entertaining as is the increasing UST!