The Shapes of Evil by Nitheliniel

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Beta: Narya
Thank you so much for your help and the initial idea. I feel so lucky to have had someone beta this who shares my love for The Silmarillion and Doctor Who. So, I don't think there could have been someone better for the job.

Notes:
1. There will be some back and forth in time. - It is a story about immortals travelling in time, after all. I tried to reduce complexity by specifying the times and places a part of the story takes place in.
2. I do not speak either Sindarin nor Quenya, so when either language is used I made do with online dictionaries and online grammar sources. I hope it is not a complete mess.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

When the sons of Feanor come to Doriath to claim the Silmaril by force, Elurín and Eluréd learn that evil is not always beastly and that sometimes, the monsters from your nightmares are the only hope at hand.

The Silmarillion/Doctor Who crossover

Or: "The Angels Take Doriath" (my working title)

“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually – from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint – it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.” [Doctor Who, Series 2, Episode 10 „Blink“]

Major Characters: Elu Thingol, Eluréd, Elurín, Nimloth

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Crossover

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Violence (Mild)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 6, 704
Posted on 29 November 2018 Updated on 29 November 2018

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.