Simple Pleasures, And All That by Fernstrike

Fanwork Information

Summary:

A collection of ficlets written for the 2019 Solstice instradrabbling challenge on Discord.

Major Characters: Celebrimbor, Isildur, Narvi, Thranduil

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 3 Word Count: 609
Posted on 22 June 2019 Updated on 22 June 2019

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

Celebrimbor and Narvi test a prototype. Prompts: hope, glass, special, fascinating

Isildur and Thranduil discuss wine and attempt to discuss battle plans. 

inspired by the Last Alliance fic I’m working on (and will probably make its way into it!). Based on the idea of rum rations in WWI.

Prompts: Alcohol, groups, elimination, bond

An old Narvi watches the fading light - and watches the gaze of his friend. Prompts: afternoon, old, midnight, temperature.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


The description of the final execution of the process is fascinating. I never had any idea how it is down. My stepmother-in-law has worked with stained glass for decades. I never wondered how she did only that she had a helper at the end. But I love how you are able to convey a visual image as well as their sense of satisfaction of a job well done.

Narvi gave a smile manifesting the same feeling. “Now let’s make a big one.”

Some people are never satisfied.