The Arrow For Its Swiftness: Misadventures of a Fëanorian

Series compiled by Zdenka

| | |

This series contains scenes from the life of Feredwen, an original character who served the House of Fëanor. I reorder the series when I add something new to keep the sequence approximately chronological, but individual parts skip around in time so that isn\'t always possible.

Series Information

Summary:

This series contains scenes from the life of Feredwen, an original character who served the House of Fëanor. I reorder the series when I add something new to keep the sequence approximately chronological, but individual parts skip around in time so that isn\'t always possible.

Major Characters: Original Character(s), Original Female Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Genre: Fixed-Length Ficlet, General

Challenges:


Fanworks in "The Arrow For Its Swiftness: Misadventures of a Fëanorian"

This is a Writing fanwork

The Messengers of Celegorm by Zdenka

Warnings: Character Death, Violence (Mild)

After Lúthien’s capture by Celegorm, the Silmarillion says “Celegorm sent messengers to Thingol urging his suit” and “Thingol was wrathful” (understandably!). But what happened to the messengers? (A sequence of eight drabbles.)

This is a Writing fanwork

I Find No Peace by Zdenka

Warnings: Mature Themes, Violence (Mild)

After the end of the War of Wrath, Feredwen, a follower of the sons of Fëanor, decides not to return to the Blessed Realm.

This is a Writing fanwork

Paths of Exile by Zdenka

Warnings: Character Death, Mature Themes, Violence (Mild)

Moments on a Fëanorian’s journey, from the Oath to the fall of Ost-in-Edhil. (A sequence of six drabbles.)

This is a Writing fanwork

Light and Labor Past by Zdenka

Warnings: Mature Themes

The smiths of Eregion prepare to face Sauron. (The narrator is Feredwen, an original character.)

This is a Writing fanwork

The Mists of Memory by Zdenka

Warnings: Violence (Moderate)

During the Fëanorian invasion of Doriath, Feredwen is briefly snared by memory.

This is a Writing fanwork

All That We're Fighting For by Zdenka

Warnings: Mature Themes

Feredwen copes badly with the aftermath of the Third Kinslaying and sees the new star rise for the first time. (With cameos by Maedhros, Maglor, and a Silmaril.)