The Elf in the Mirror by Amaranth

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Disclaimer: Even though I have not mentioned any names of characters or places, all elves, except my original character (the ward), and their surroundings belong to Tolkien and/or his estate. I'm just borrowing them and make no profit. However, the original character is © to myself as well as the plot and may not be used, archived or reproduced without my permission.

 

The image with the forest and the frame is by IrondoomDesign and was used without the artists permission or notice!
The image within the frame, I screengrabbed from a YouTube video, no info ablut the original artist was given.
I merely merged the two, played a bit with various Photoshop tools, like Gaussian blur, and added the writing.

 

Fanwork Information

Summary:

A young Elf discovers his body in front of the mirror...

Major Characters: Ecthelion of the Fountain, Original Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe, Erotica, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 5, 037
Posted on 26 May 2009 Updated on 26 May 2009

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.