He Dreams Of Love with Men by Pink Siamese

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Nominated for a 2009 MEFA.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

A reinterpretation: It is Beren who seduces Morgoth with the help of Luthien's magic while she cuts the Silmaril from the iron crown.

Major Characters: Beren, Lúthien Tinúviel, Melkor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Sexual Content (Mild)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 459
Posted on 12 December 2009 Updated on 12 December 2009

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Former SWG user

14 years 5 months ago

I am so glad you've posted this on here, Pink. I have to say, for any-one who reads the SWG and has not come across your writing before, this is a stunning introduction to it.

. Each wave crushed down upon the other until the despair moved through the great hall carved into the stone. It made the air heavy and enamored of the screams of the anguished. The oppressed air held the screams and the miseries of its womb aloft with the buoyancy of salt water and it conducted the megrims and foul magicks of its maker with quick obscene fluidity. Luthien felt the corruption of the sea, the perversion of it, in this slow thickened air; the spirit of Ulmo mocked within its cresting waves and its slow deep dark fecund tides. She came into the hall and tried not to think about the moaning mountains on top of her. How sickened the land felt. It was an piercing ailment in the belly of the world.

It's hard to pick out any particular passage in this piece, I would really have to quote it all. It's absolutely magical writing.

Siân