Glimpses of a Life in Ennore by Lferion

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Maentâl Sílorion appeared in chapter 7 of Pages from the Archives of Cîr Imladris. He insisted on having more of his story told.

Many thanks to Morgynleri for encouragement, sanity-checking, and the prompt words for part I.

On AO3

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Maentâl Sílorion appeared in chapter 7 of Pages from the Archives of Cîr Imladris. He insisted on having more of his story told. Each chapter is intended to be able to stand alone.

Major Characters: Original Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Experimental, Fixed-Length Ficlet, General

Challenges: Naturalist's Guide to Middle-earth, New Year's Resolution, Times of Bliss, Utopia/Dystopia

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 2 Word Count: 726
Posted on 9 February 2021 Updated on 7 March 2021

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

Written for the Silmarillion Writer's Guild January 2021 New Years Resolutions challenge. Specific prompts in the end note.

From a festival in Nargothrond to the harbor at Mithlond, with a stop or two between -- four moments in three Ages; three double-drabbles and a single drabble.

Written for the Silmarillion Writer's Guild February 2021 Times of Bliss challenge. Specific prompts in the end note.

Maentâl, through several Ages, and the paradox of picking up the pieces.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.