Gathering Dusk

Series compiled by Idrils Scribe

| | |

A chronicle of the Angmar war, as seen from Rivendell.

Series Information

Summary:

A chronicle of the Angmar war, as seen from Rivendell.

Major Characters:

Major Relationships:

Genre:

Challenges:


Fanworks in "Gathering Dusk"

This is a Writing fanwork

False Dawn by Idrils Scribe

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

The year is 1409 of the Third Age. The kingdom of Arnor has splintered apart, and in the northern wastelands Angmar's shadow grows. Having failed to conquer Rivendell with his armies, the Witch-king tries a more devious way to destroy the House of Elrond - a house now divided against itself.

Sequel to Gathering Dusk, but can be enjoyed on its own. This story is completely written and will be updated regularly.
Many thanks to my marvelous beta readers Anoriath and Dawn Felagund, without whose help, encouragement and support this story could not have been written.

This is a Writing fanwork

Gathering Dusk by Idrils Scribe

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

A nameless evil spreads through the North, and the Elves must fight or be destroyed. When the Hidden Valley comes under siege, Elrond and Celebrían's children face wars of their own. Elladan bears the burden of his father's secret, Elrohir fights his greatest battle yet, and Arwen seeks her purpose in a darkening world.

The tale of the fall of Arnor and the rise of the Witch-king, as seen from Rivendell.

This story is completely written and will be posted over the month of December. Many thanks to my wonderful beta readers Dawn Felagund and Cherepashka.