It'll All Be Clear by StarSpray

| | |

Fanwork Notes

This story directly follows The Nights Your Heart Shivers, but all you really need to know from that is that Eluréd has a nasty run-in with the heretofore undiscovered Nazgûl.

I've also won bingo for the top-left to bottom-right diagonal on the Words of Wit and Wisdom bingo card with this fic, for the prompts waggle, wane, wick, and walm, with a bonus winter thrown in.

The title is from "Home" by Phillip Phillips

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Eluréd and Elurín return to Imladris after their search for Daeron, but all is not well with them.

Major Characters: Elrond, Eluréd, Elurín

Major Relationships: Eluréd & Elurín

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Family, General

Challenges: Words of Wit and Wisdom

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 3, 053
Posted on 10 April 2021 Updated on 10 April 2021

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Good to see Eluréd has sense enough to listen to Elrond when he's told to take his medicine! And good to see more of the twin in Rivendell with Elrond. (Am I right in thinking this is during Celebrían's last trip to Lothlorien? Or is this before Elrond's children are born? I may be jumping to conclusions off that mention of the Redhorn pass, there was no mention of Elrohir, Elladan, or Arwen...)