Concealed Art by SkyEventide

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Inspired by the concealed erotic paintings of Sommonte, which was my prompt for the Kings & Kinks challenge.

 

 

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Maglor is a model for erotic art: a voyeuristic threesome with a wedded pair ensues, with the blasphemy of sex against the Laws of marriage and not without some humour.

Major Characters: Original Female Character(s), Original Male Character(s), Maglor

Major Relationships: Maglor/Original Character, Maglor/Original Character/Original Character

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Erotica, Poly

Challenges: Kings & Kink

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Graphic)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 527
Posted on 16 August 2021 Updated on 16 August 2021

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

Maglor is a model for erotic art: a voyeuristic threesome with a wedded pair ensues, with the blasphemy of sex against the Laws of marriage and not without some humour.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

SkyEventide has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Pacing, Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.


Oh my, you have met that challenge very thoroughly indeed!

(Speaking as someone who chickened out and requested a prompt that was not NSFW.)

Very clever how you twisted LaCE for extra kink and really good use of the prompt image.