Name Five Characters Who Would Love To Attend A Family Reunion by oshun

Fanwork Information

Summary:

This stated out as a Fannish Friday Five on Live Journal and then I decided to share, as it actually could fit the SWG 5th Birthday "Five Things" challenge.

Major Characters: Aredhel, Caranthir, Celegorm, Curufin, Fingon, Finrod Felagund, Maedhros, Maglor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Humor

Challenges: Family Matters, Fifth Birthday Celebration

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 331
Posted on 1 October 2010 Updated on 1 October 2010

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

This one came up just as I was starting to think of the winter holidays and family obligations.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Both sides of the Fëanor/Fingolfin split seemed to have stayed in contact with Fingon. And the House of Finarfin seems to have liked him a lot as well.

True :)

as long as he was present in a given situation, and apparently had Fingon at his back, he seemed to get along well enough with everyone and be able to keep the blows at bay among the more contentious members of his extended family (even if it meant he had to hold Caranthir in a neck lock).

Also true. He must have had a heck of a personality to harness those brothers (mostly - look what Celegorm and Curufin did when they went their own way.) Also I think they loved him :)

what is a party without this woman?

Haha :)

Lovely, Osuhun.