spring wine by hanneswrites

| | |

spring wine

I didn't want to call the aphrodisiac an "aphrodisiac" in the fic, so I settled on "spring wine", which I kind of imagine is a like, thick syrupy wine derived from a stereotypical plot-convenient sex pollen flower.

Aredhel - Irrise

Written for the 2022 Tolkien Secret Santa NSFW Advent Calendar, Prompt: Aphrodisiacs


When Celegorm had suggested this earlier in the evening, Curufin had been hesitant. The idea of losing hold of himself, even for a short period of time and being surrounded by two people he (somewhat begrudgingly) trusted, felt dubious at best. But now? Oh, he’s wondering why he hadn’t agreed to this sooner. 

 

She’s lost to it, has been lost for a while yet. Her pupils mirror Curufin’s own - wide and wild, a faint glowing ring of silvery grey lost in a sea of black. He tastes the heavy syrup of the spring wine on her lips, feels her grin against him as he sinks into her, tight and hot and perfect. He can tell from the way she meets his hips that she’s thinking about trying to flip them, to pin him down and ride him, as she has so many times before. 

 

Even with the effects of the heady spring wine sitting heavy in them, relaxing everything down to a slow and incessant heat in his veins, he’s still not quite pliant enough to give up on a competition. He bears his weight down on her, one hand heavily pinning both of her wrists above her head as he fucks into her.

 

He's not as strong as Celegorm, but years and years of forgework have given him just enough grip strength to keep her pinned beneath him, though she does effectively jostle him a bit. His hair is coming loose from the neat bun he'd tucked it into that morning, floating down in small wisps all around his face. He has the urge to right it, to smooth everything back into place before continuing, but he quickly abandons that train of thought as Irissë bucks beneath him again, drawing his attention.

 

She looks debauched already, sweat beading along her skin, pooling in the little space at the base of her throat. Curufin's eyes lock on that, his free hand coming down to yank the open neck of her dress to the side. He carefully traces the long pattern of teeth marks and reddish-purple bruises along her shoulder and collarbone, wanting, in that moment, to cover her with his own. A replacement of Celegorm's marks? Or a mirrored claim to match what has already been so painstakingly painted before him? Her skin is feverish, strikingly hot beneath him as he runs his tongue over his brother's bitemarks. 

 

Her breath catches as his teeth graze over the angry red teeth marks, trailing down the soft swell of her chest. She writhes beneath his touch, but she doesn't cry out when his teeth lock on the tight white flesh of her breast, biting down hard enough to leave a small mark of their own for Celegorm to see when he comes back to bed later. Curufin grins, that fire within his gut stoking as he pulls back and licks a wet stripe over the wound. 

 

Irissë's legs wrap around his waist, spreading wide for him to settle over her once more. She growls into his mouth when he presses down into her again, pinning her to the bed as his mouth fits itself to the column of her throat, drawing hot, open-mouthed kisses over her skin. He can feel the press of her nails against his scalp, the grind of her hips against his groin as she works to draw him deeper inside her. Her legs clench around him, drawing him down deeper until he can feel the hot clutch of her inner muscles against his cock. He grunts against her neck, the sensation driving him a little mad.

 

Her nails find purchase in his skin, digging at the back of his neck and unleashing a snarl from his throat that only spurs her on. Irissë tugs at his hair, pulling his mouth back to hers as she rocks her hips against his, hard and fast and domineering. Her nails score deep grooves over his back as he growls into her mouth, then pulls away, rising to change the angle of his thrust. She meets him with a deep feral moan, her fingers digging into him as her legs slide down his hips, around his waist to pull him as deep into her as she can manage.

 

Curufin presses his lips against hers hungrily, exhaling a soft moan as she tightens around him. His own pleasure is electric, searing in his gut as he thrusts faster and harder into her, his moans growing louder with each movement. He breaks the kiss to move down and bite hard into the scorching skin of her neck, increasing his tempo to an erratic rhythm. His body trembles as he approaches his climax, her muscles tightening around him.

 

"Irissë," he whispers between frantic breaths, his eyes falling closed as he strains to take in every ounce of sensation. He buries his face in the crook of her neck again, muttering her name softly as he comes. He shudders violently against her, his mouth open on her skin to moan loud, long and low.

 

Irissë sighs beneath him, her body tensing and shivering from the shock of pleasure and warmth, eyes open and wild as she watches him come apart above her. When Curufin comes back to himself, that wicked grin of hers is sitting pretty on her lips.

 

Irissë swiftly locks one of her legs around his own and throws her whole body weight to the side, unceremoniously flipping him hard onto his back. He almost manages to catch himself, but in the throes of his post-orgasm haze, he feels boneless. She plants her knees on either side of his hips with merciless intent and grinds back down on him, riding him until she's sated.


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment