The Bard's lost scrolls by Rhapsody

| | |

Fanwork Notes

For Keiliss, who wanted to see what I would write for these prompts.

 

Thank you Wenont, who patiently edited the pieces (and her hands itched to see these works unedited and she couldn't resist) as I put them online.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

For B2MEM2012 I wrote many pieces for two Maglor in History Cards, per request of Keiliss. Join me on a travel through time to see how he would have viewed events that were prompted on these two bingo cards.

Major Characters: Maglor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Experimental, Fixed-Length Ficlet

Challenges: B2MeM 2012

Rating: Teens

Warnings:

Chapters: 4 Word Count: 925
Posted on 13 April 2012 Updated on 13 April 2012

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

Written for the Bingo card prompt N43, four word drabble: smith, consonance, cradle, mantle and Maglor in History 1: Galileo and heliocentrism. 400 words drabble.

Marco Fean Ata, courtier at the court of Conrad IV of Germany, is assigned to find a convenient solution to put a halt to the Mongol invasion of what we now know as Europe.

A true drabble written for the Bingo Card Maglor in History 1 prompt O72: Mongol Invasion

Maglor was not the elf to run away from danger, until that morning when he ignored an omnious rumble...

Written for the Bingo card Maglor in History 1: the fall of Númenor. A double drabble.

Maglor, as Marco Fean Ata and courtier, reflects on the end of an era after King Louis XIV of France has passed.

This was supposed to be a double drabble written for the Maglor in History 2 card prompt B4: Baroque period. But you know.. pesky muses and such.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.