Unbound by Anérea

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Inspired by Narya's drabble Fell Beast, Dreadful Spirit.

Fanwork Information

Description:

For Draugluin, death was just the beginning ...

Major Characters: Draugluin

Major Relationships:

Genre: Adventure

Type: Illustration, Word Art

Challenges: New Year's Resolution, Understory

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Character Death

Posted on 11 February 2024 Updated on 11 February 2024

Unbound

This little dabble, Fell Beast, Dreadful Spirit has given me so much joy. I absolutely love the image of this pair racing unbound across the world under the starlight, and I also wanted to experiment with word art.
:|:

Inktense ink pencils, sparkly pens, and graphite pencil photographed to reflect the light.

Two werewolves in a dark startlit landscape

Chapter End Notes

The text is not quite (aka. at all) how I originally envisioned it, and I would like to redo it, especially around the two wolf-sprits on the left (which reads "The wolf-shape stood beside him, silvery-blue, teeth bared in challenge and joy.") but that will have to wait for another time...



Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


This is so beautiful!!! I adore what you did with my little drabble - I love all the deep blues and silvers, and the two beautiful fierce wolves running side by side.  And the words running up and down over the mountains...PERFECT.

So this sent me to read Narya's beautiful work- and then back here to say how perfectly you compliment it, and what ART this is. As always.