Book Blubs by oshun

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Bird Talk - Known for his popular TV show “Shut Up and Listen,” specialist in bird behavior from early childhood Turko Fëanárion insists that his methods work with the most resistant birds and the clumsiest of humans. Get all the details in this water-resistant 100-page paperback guide.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Chapter 5 – Bird Talk - Known for his popular TV show “Shut Up and Listen,” specialist in bird behavior from early childhood Turko Fëanárion insists that his methods work with the most resistant birds and the clumsiest of humans. Get all the details in this water-resistant 100-page paperback guide.
 
These blurbs are written by a reader who is on the mailing lists of far too many publishing companies. Why not use some of the dozens of prompts of yet another annual B2MeM to design covers or ads, write ad copy, review, or draft summaries of books I would not be likely to write?

Major Characters: Celegorm, Elu Thingol, Finarfin, Fingolfin, Finwë, Indis, Maglor, Mandos, Olwë, Túrin

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Alternate Universe, Humor

Challenges: B2MeM 2017

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 5 Word Count: 11, 471
Posted on 3 March 2017 Updated on 7 March 2017

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

What happened after the destruction of the shipping industry of his home town? Would all hope be lost? Or would the upheaval usher in a new area of prosperity and innovation? Find out in the new novel Swan Ships.

Who Killed Námo - The wacky and wonderful P.I. team of Ingwë, Finwë, and Elwë are faced with their most challenging case yet. Who did not want to knock off Námo?

Túrin Turambar adds another darkly atmospheric and hilarious thriller to his popular The Realm of the Valar mystery series.

 

Powerful High King Fingolfin receives word that their unified kingdoms are once again under attack. Will saving the Noldor from the fierce onslaught of Morgoth prove more daunting even than bringing together its restive elements?

Noldor - Tea & Books Tirion’s largest bookseller is unable to meet demand for sensational new novel. Some call it slander, some call it art, and still others claim that under the sensationalism lies a blatantly political bias.

Bird Talk - Known for his popular TV show “Shut Up and Listen,” specialist in bird behavior from early childhood Turko Fëanárion insists that his methods work with the most resistant birds and the clumsiest of humans. Get all the details in this water-resistant 100-page paperback guide.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


I adore so many of her character portraits. I was wondering about the markings on Fingon's face and her response to that was, "Battle bodyart))) He goes to rescue Maitimo)!" That just made it more wonderful for me. I remember as a little girl in the reference section of the library sitting in a corner and obsessively pouring over obscure references to ethnic and aboriginal body art of warriors around the world over the centuries. The concept fits Fingon perfectly who carries everything to the furthest extent.

Imagine his father asking, "How could do anything so insane? Alone and unprepared!" And Fingon answering, "I was prepared. I covered my face with war paint and I was determined to succeed or die trying. One cannot underestimate that power behind that, coupled with my love." Maedhros had a very good friend.