And Every Single One of Us Still Left in Want of Mercy by grey_gazania

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Inspired by the Silmfic Prompt Generator: 'Hallowed be these frozen fields, and every single one of us still left in want of mercy - take us home.’ - The Wailin’ Jennys, 'Starlight’

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Parmë's voice was calm, but when she turned, Canyanis saw that her face was ashen and her hands were trembling.

"Parmë?" Something clenched in her chest, and she walked over and took hold of Parmë's shaking hands. Something was horribly, horribly wrong.

Major Characters: Original Character(s), Unnamed Female Canon Character(s)

Major Relationships: Caranthir/Unnamed Canon Character

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General

Challenges: 10th Birthday Celebration

Rating: Creator Chooses Not to Rate

Warnings: Creator Chooses Not to Warn

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 387
Posted on 17 July 2015 Updated on 1 June 2022

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


This feeling to be responsible for the deeds of someone, one loves, oh, yes, so familiar! 

And to see him being humilated or suffer, the shame, the pain inside one self. ..

But as Parme's grandma says, you may feel and show your love in spite, without feeling guilty, for if he wasn't worth your love, he wouldn't have evoked it sometimes, and forgiveness is always possible.